Friday, June 19, 2009

Got Nothing to Wear??

I remember after just having my first child we were to attend a wedding. It should have been a day to enjoy getting all dressed up and feeling good. No such luck for me. I had nothing to wear. I couldnt fit into any of my pre pregnancy outfits and I was no longer pregnant so really shouldnt be wearing maternity wear anymore.
Unfortunately I didnt have a choice I had nothing to wear and had to wear one of my maternity tops with a very large pair of pants. Now I know I wasnt going to have lost my weight I had gained from my pregnancy straight away, however it was very depressing and a day i just didnt enjoy. I had a wardrobe of clothes thatI just couldnt fit into and I had to do something about it.
Dont let this happen to you there is a way to start feeling good about yourself.
CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment